Cantina Cadore is extremely proud of its origins, dating back to the early 1800s, when the family began producing Torcolato wine from the Vespaiola grape in Mason Vicentino (in the province of Vicenza). Francesco Cadore, founder of the winery and great-grandfather to Patrizia, began importing his wine to the United States. In 1954, the Cadore family bought vineyards in the Lugana region (in the province of Brescia), where Adriano Cadore and his brothers subsequently managed the farm for many years.
The company’s land covers a total of 9 hectares, 8.5 of which are under vine. The main grape grown here is Turbiana, used to make Lugana wine. Other grapes are Tuchi, which is used to produce San Martino della Battaglia.
In 2010, Patrizia Cadore took over the family venture and began managing the company, with the support of a highly-qualified team, pouring the same passion and determination into her work as her uncles to produce extremely high-quality wine.
As done by generations, the new one are also actively participating at winery tasks, seeding the long lasting future of the family, with the Lugana wine.